Answers To All The Questions You Have Been Asking About Loudwire Live
Here are some questions we have been getting about Loudwire Live. If your question isn’t answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Loudwire Live an all ages show?
Yes, it is. Children 2 and under are free.
What time do gates open?
Gates for the show open at 3pm on Friday, June 16th.
If the show is in the parking lot, where do we park?
There is a lot of parking available at Dort Event Center. The show is in the center lot in front of the stairs to the main entrance. We also have some overflow parking lots available. Those areas will be posted day of show.
How much do I have to pay to park?
Remember that $4 service fee you paid when you purchased your ticket? That covers your parking. You won’t have to pay to park anywhere the day of the show.
Can I bring a cooler, chair, or blanket?
Here is the list of things you CAN NOT bring into the show:
- cans or bottles of any kind
- firearms, knives, weapons of any kind
- drugs or drug paraphernalia
- bare feet, flasks
- illegal or controlled substances
- glass containers
- large bags
- sticks, rods, poles
- outside food or beverage of any kind
- laser pointers
- air-horns, bull-horns
- aerosol cans
- video or audio recording equipment
- professional photography equipment
- pets (service animals are permitted)
If I can’t bring any of those things, what can I bring?
- cell phones
- towels or small blankets
- small purse or bag
- disposable lighters
- non-professional cameras (cameras with additional lenses are not permitted)
What time does [band name] play?
The set times will be posted the week of the show, but Stitched Up Heart starts at 3:45pm, then the lineup is as follows — Starset, All That Remains, Skillet, Halestorm. Ironsnake will play on a secondary stage during all the set changes. However, all posted set times will be tentative and subject to change day of the event.
Is there seating anywhere?
There will be tables and chairs in the VIP tent, and under the concession tents so you can sit down and eat and rest your legs. You may bring a blanket if you think you will want to sit down during the day.
What kind of alcohol will be available to purchase?
We will have a full bar ready to go for you featuring Budweiser, Bud Light, wine, and liquor.
Will there be food to eat?
Of course, we have the following food vendors on site all day:
- Soaring Eagle Casino’s Food Truck – Spicy Thai Grilled Peanut Butter Sandwich, Buffalo Waffle Fries, Jerked Chicken Sliders, Lake Perch Taco, Chef Betty’s Ice Cream
- Smokin Aces BBQ
- Poco Loco
- The BBQ Guys
- Dort Event Center Concessions – Popcorn, pretzels, brats, hotdogs, hamburgers, chips, Bosco sticks, nachos, candy, pop, water.
We think that covers most of the questions we have been getting, but if you have one that wasn’t answered here please email Info@loudwirelive.com
See you June 16th!